Did you know that you CAN refill these Lysol soap dispensers yourself?
Well you can, and they are actually very easy to refill! All you need is a bottle of hand soap, and a cup of almost-boiling water.
- Get a cup of water and stick it in your microwave for about 2 minutes, until it is almost boiling.
- Stick the top of your Lysol soap container upside down in the cup of almost–boiling water, and leave it there for about 30 seconds.
- Grab a towel(because the cap will be HOT) and twist the cap right off!
- Refill with your favorite hand soap.
- Put the cap back on, and you’re good to go.