Do you love cheesecake? You will not believe how easy it is to make a cheesecake, using YOGURT! I was offered a mission from Smiley360 to bake a cheese cake using Alpina yogurt. I received several coupon booklets, coupons for free Alpina Greek yogurt with Artisan Granolas for my cheesecake, a pie slicer, a measuring spoon, a pot holder, and recipe cards.
Pie Crust Ingredients
- 4 Artisan Granola domes (taken off yogurt package)
- 1/3 cup of nuts (Which nuts to use? Use the guide below: Superfoods=Walnuts |
- Almond Berry=Almonds | Tropical Chai=Cashews)
- 1/2 tablespoon of sugar
- 1 tablespoon of butter (optional)
We decided on blueberry yogurt for the cheesecake, so our cheesecake will be blueberry flavored. Yum!
When I had the crust mixture ready, I poured it into my silicone pie pan and spread it out.
Crust is looking good, right?
Pie Filling Ingredients
- 4 Alpina Greek Yogurts (pick one of the following flavors: Mango, Peach, Blueberry, Strawberry or Plain. Equal to 2 cups)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon of cornstarch
- 2 teaspoon of vanilla extract (optional – recommended if using Plain Greek Yogurt with Superfoods granola blend)
(I did not use the vanilla in my cheesecake)
I mixed it carefully in my food processor and then poured it into my silicone pan, on top of the crust.
I baked it at 350º for about 35 minutes.
I let it cool for a while on a cooling rack, and then placed it in the fridge for a few hours. I also crushed up some more almonds and put them on top. I wish I had fresh blueberries to top it off!
Time to try the Alpina Yogurt Cheesecake!! Doesn’t it look yummy??
It looked really good, and you know what? It was really good! It had a smooth, flavorful, blueberry flavor with a nutty granola crust, and it was simply delicious. And it was very easy to make, too! I would now like to try using other flavors of Alpina Greek yogurt with Artisan Granolas to see what other cheesecake concoctions I can come up with!
Disclaimer: I received coupons for free products to write up my review, but all comments and opinions are my own.